In accordance with State and Local guidelines, our offices will be closed until further notice. We will try to operate as normally as possible, but please be patient as we try to work through this unprecedented time. At this time the best way to contact our staff is via email, found on our Administartion/Organization page.
The Sandy City Planning Division is responsible for the following activities:
- Development Services: (Commercial and Residential Development Standards/Review, Signs, Planning Commission Support, Miscellaneous)
- Long Range Planning: (Sandy General Plan, Area Master Plans, Demographic Studies)
- Zoning Administration: (Ordinance Development, Zoning Requests, Board of Adjustment (BOA) Support)
- CDBG Administration: Sandy City's CDBG Program
- Sandy Architectural Design Standards: Design Standards for Commercial, Office, Industrial and Institutional Development
- Signs: Design standards and Regulations for Signs Constructed and Placed in the City
- Other Services:
- Street Name Changes - to change the name of a public street in Sandy City, call 801-568-7256
- For Vacation or Closure of a public street in the City, call 801-568-7256
- For a "Rebuild Letter," contact Mike Wilcox at 801-568-7261
Questions or Comments about the operations of the Planning Division and its activities may be addressed to Brian McCuistion, Planning Director, at the main department phone number: 801-568-7256.