Thank you for choosing Sandy City as the place for your business!
All new commercial and select home business license applications (i.e. daycares, hair salons etc.) are required to have a fire department inspection completed prior to being issued a business license.
Please review the following fire inspection instructions to obtain a new business license fire inspection:
- Complete a new business license application with the Sandy City Licensing department located at Sandy City Hall, 10000 South Centennial Parkway.
- A pre-inspection worksheet will be provided at the time of application with Sandy City Business Licensing. You must have this worksheet completed and available for your Fire Inspector at the time of inspection. The Fire Department Pre-Inspection check list can also be downloaded here.
- After completion of the worksheet, please contact the Fire Inspector at 801-568-2938 to schedule your new business license inspection. Scheduling of this inspection should be a minimum 24 hours in advance. (Please note that all furnishings should be in place prior to your inspection.)
- After the fire inspection is complete all paperwork will be sent to the licensing department who will then process and send your license after all the required inspections and paperwork is complete.
Other numbers that may assist you in the licensing process:
- Business Licensing (801) 568-7252
- Building Department (801) 568-7251
- Fire Department (Business Inspector) (801) 568-2938
- Health Department Food and Health (385) 468-3845
- Health Department Sanitation and Safety (385) 468-3835